Diary entry of a character.
A week in the life; writing diary entries based on a character in literature…
- A diary entry should be in first person from your selected character’s point of view.
- The entry should include a summary (retold by the character) of what happened in the particular chapter/short story OR elaborate on a major scene.
- In addition to the summary. There needs to be a form of a personal statement from the character’s imagined point of view.
- Language for diaries is informal and personal, and very honest.
- A diary entry helps you as a reader CONNECT with a character. It also proves your understanding of what a character goes through; thoughts, actions, and emotions. The character must express their inner feelings about what’s happening to them.
- This entry will be at least 300 words, typed, 1.5 spaced 12pt. size, Times New Roman font. Handwritten draft will be turned in with typed final
View original post 237 more words